Are You Serious About Soccer?
Call at (808) 753-3218 or
- Congratulations to our Riggers Nakoa GU16 Champions at the 2012 Carlsbad
Cup 2012 in Southern California
- Congratulations to the Riggers Kaulana U13 Girls for second place in the 2012 Leahi Tournament!
- Congratulations to Zachary "Zac" Trevorrow, Riggers Alakai BU15 for being selected to the ODP Region IV Pool
FOUR (4) BUILDING BLOCK GOALKEEPER TRAININGS
Specialized GK Trainings with Coach Doug C. / 277.6861 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates: FRIDAY January 25 / Halawa Recreational Park (`Aiea)
FRIDAY February 1 / Halawa Recreational Park
FRI DAY February 8 / Halawa Recreational Park
SUNDAY February 10 / Hahaione Community Park (Hawai`i Kai)
Time: FRIDAY Evening sessions 6:30 – 7:45pm
(6:15pm for warm-up / Meet at Park Pavilion)
SUNDAY session 3:00 – 4:15pm
(2:45pm for warm-up / Meet at Park)
Bring the following gear: running shoes, cleats, shin guards, ball, keeper gloves (optional), keeper jersey (optional), jacket, water, & a positive attitude!
This specialized goalkeeper training is designed for entry level youth players who are current members of RSC (Coaches welcome to join sessions).
Group Training - (4 or more)
One hour active goalkeeper session focuses on warm-up, technical, tactical, physical, and cognitive aspects of goalkeeping which are taught during 4 introductory building block sessions.
Group goalkeeper training is encouraged for these 4 building block sessions as it allows goalkeepers to train together in goalkeeper box awareness and designed situational play:
• How to protect YOU & THE BOX
• Transitions (i.e. goal kicks, throws, rolls, & punts)•
• Defending restarts (i.e. corner, direct kick, indirect kick)•
• Penalty Kicks
Please confirm attendance by THURSDAY before each scheduled session